Saturday, January 8, 2011

E N G L I S H


It's a Saturday morning!! My 'read something' time gone bad when I found few words that really attract my heart. I'm very sure those English words are correctly written without any typing error but I'm not sure about it's purpose.

Beginning of the story today, some good photos on facebook was shown and I saw an album titled
:- "RACE IN PEACE"
Do you think its a "racing competition"?? I'm not sure either. But the photos shown and it was actually a ...FUNERAL.

Another story about wrong words, use your creativity to create something amazing photos and words had ruin it all because you don't even know how to spell it correctly. Solutions : Use a dictionary...and all the big problem solve.

With the wrong words, It tells your ideas. "ARROGANCE BUT STUPID"..."BEAUTIFUL BUT ZERO"
Use a proper words. If English words was really hard, use your own language better.

No comments:

Post a Comment